Run & Gun Tech Demo? Run & Gun Tech Demo?

I don't think you should have submitted this so early in development, but i do have some advice. Make the guns a size suitable for the character, a weapon 3x larger then the person is a little overkill. You cant die in this game? (Yet?) You start floating? The gun is also 3 feet in front of you. Keep trying.

Pushy Polygons Pushy Polygons

This game is practically impossible. I do like the idea and concept of them game, but you start out with 50 shapes already in your face. Maybe you could make it so there are more shapes appearing as you progress in the game? I would also recommend that you slowly rise as some recovery. The powers you added were a nice touch and the music should loop.

YesJallumGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback, we'll start working on some of your suggestions

Spacedude Gravity Danger Spacedude Gravity Danger

Nice Work, its very enjoyable and not too difficult, as long as you have the ability to think a little. Levels look like they were planned out, and the music seemed to flow with the game.

Firework Rush Game Firework Rush Game

Pretty Good. Its original and very addicting. However, it can be a little repetitive. The Upgrades gives the game that edge to keep people playing. Nice Work!

RAPTUS RAPTUS

This game was very deep, had a lot of meaning behind it. I thought it had more a twist, wasn't the happy ending every one expects. Good Story.

Talk To Jebus 8 Talk To Jebus 8

Not enjoyable in any way whatsoever.

Ball Run Ball Run

When you start the game, you shouldn't be able to die within the first 2 seconds, A scoring system wouldn't be too bad either, maybe a time to see how long i lasted in total? People like seeing their accomplishments. Great Idea, put more more work into it.

DICE ROLL DICE ROLL

Even for a Test you should have more to do, Easy Points make people happy though.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Wonderful game, I can play this for hours! The only thing that i would recommend would be an Auto-Save, rushed and forgetful people like me need it. Good Work!

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Wow

Ive never been addicted to a game.. well at least not like this! I started out playing for 5minutes... all of a sudden its been like 2 hours. That is just a sign that you did a good job with this game! ( good topic, entertaining, etc ). Michael Jackson's " Thriller " was the best part of it though. 10/10. 5/5